• You must book a fitness session by telephone or email. Once the booking has been confirmed by the instructor then you must pay prior to the start of the session.
• Failure to book a place by telephone or email will result in you being unable to take part in a session.
• You can pay for your session with cash, cheque, or internet banking.
• Refunds for any pre-paid sessions will only be given after confirmation by a doctor's medical note stating that you are unfit to exercise.
• If you are unable to attend the session due to unforeseen circumstances: i.e., medical grounds or bereavement then a full refund will be given.
• If a session is cancelled by Merton Military Fitness for any reason beyond our control then your session will be rescheduled.
• You must notify MMF of any medical needs prior to the commencement of the session so that the instructors are prepared to deal with any issues should they arise.
• If you are late for a session then you will not be permitted to join the session due to health and safety reasons.
• You must complete a Par-Q (health questionnaire) before commencing a fitness session for the first time.
• MMF cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
• MMF will not in any circumstances accept any liability for any loss or damage to any property brought to a session.
• MMF will not in any circumstances accept any liability whatsoever for any loss that may arise out of the use of this website
• MMF will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the session or class purchased in respect to any claim.
Miscellaneous: MMF may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Health Questionaire (Please print & Bring with you)
To print the questionaire, click to make it full screen, move your mouse near the top and then click the printer icon in the top of the page